Friday, July 30, 2010

What your clothing are really saying about you

Someday you might lose weight. But think of today

For years and years, I wore what I now understand to be out dated hand me downs. I always planned to lose weight and when I did I would by the dream wardrobe. Hasn't happened yet! I know there are so many women like I was. I watch on the bus and in the streets, more then there should be. Being a plus size doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy fashion and style, it just means you have to be smart about it. There's so many choices for fashion out there for plus women these days. You here it over and over beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. Its true. Welcome.

Since taking a lot more time to dress in the morning I have gained a ton more self-esteem, and confidence. I no longer feel eyes over me as I enter a room. And people are generally more willing to talk to me. People judge you withing seconds of meeting you. So what are you clothing saying about you? These are the 10 things people judge you on within second of meeting, and it can take a long time to change these first impressions.


  • Economic level

  • Trustworthiness

  • level of sophistication

  • Economic heritage

  • Education level

  • Education heritage

  • Social position

  • Level of success

  • Social heritage

  • Moral character

all this based on the way you look? Crazy. I never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails